Cappadocia Region covers an area of approximately 25,000 km². That's why, guests with limited time of travel have difficulties to see every part of the region.
As Silkroad Rent A Car, we try to help our clients see maximum places via our tours. In its schedule, "Whole Day" tours serve you the best and the most beautiful places which can be seen in whole day.
* Our tours start at our "Private Racecourse" which is only available for our clients.
* With our tour guide, you will discover "Swords Valley" in which there are so many fairy chimneys and rock formations,
* You will visit the famous "Rose and Red" valleys and our guide will give you some free-time enough to take photos.
* You will witness how the early people used to live inside the caves by visiting "Cavusin" (Ghost Village).
* "Love Valley" is one of the popular valleys in Cappadocia which draws most of the attention with interesting shapes of fairy chimneys. After visiting Love Valley, riding through White Valley, you will go to "Karadag", where there are several monuments, one of them is called as Rhythm of Life, and you will have a chance to see Cappadocia over a high view point.
* After Karadag, you will go to "Pasabag", which is on of the best place to see many fairy chimneys. Here, our guide will give enough time for your discovery.
* When your discovery is done, you will get back to your ATVs and ride them to "Devrent" (Imagination Valley). In this place, when you run your imaginations, you will see the fairy chimneys looking like animals, such as a big Camel.
* After Devrent, guide will lead you back to "Goreme".
Notes about Tour:
This tour lasts approx. 6 - 8 hours. For the preparations, you have to inform us in advance.
Services Included in Price:
* Helmets, bonnets and mouth masks given as equipments,
* Guide and Petrol fees for this tour,
* 3rd Party Insurance: Mechanic problems are guaranteed,
* A cold drink and sandwich with sausage in proper place will be our offerings.
Services Excluded from Price:
* Full Insurance: Cost of damages on ATV by faulty usage will be paid by its rider,
* Personal expenses during the breaks,
* Tips for tour guides